Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries's Wedding



Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries's Wedding : We are officially married "beautiful bride Kim Kardashian - happily married to Kris Humphries - Celebuzz posted on its Web site after the ceremony Saturday night before about 450 guests at a beautiful estate in Montecito, California


Called for 18 hours, the ceremony actually began at 6.37 am and lasted about 30 minutes, reports E! News.

"I wish my father could be here today to take a trip down the aisle, but I know in a way it is here, and I feel his loving presence all around me. I love you and I miss you, Dad "read the message from Kim in a printed program distributed to guests. Words have paid tribute to his late father, lawyer Robert Kardashian. There were also remember the grandparents to Kris.

Humphries family Pasteur, Joel Johnson, officiated the traditional Christian service.

Humphries, as she waited for Kim to the altar, we heard: "I'm nervous," if a few deep breaths seemed to restore his confidence.

Finally, stepfather Bruce Jenner Kim walked down the aisle.









Share

1 comments:

I have a long time to write in my blog. But, so far I haven’t understood the way to recognize my blog by reading your site. After I read your writing.im so happy and I really admire you.

Are you interested to know about dmv permit test.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...