Kareena Kapoor, Shera in Chandigarh to promote 'Bodyguard'


Kareena Kapoor, Shera in Chandigarh to promote 'Bodyguard' : Chandigarh: Mostly people would think that Shera is the bodyguard of Salman Khan, but they are like brothers.

Sunday, Kareena Kapoor, and Shera was in Chandigarh to promote their film "Bodyguard".
Shera has been Salman Khan's bodyguard for the past 15 years. He has been with Salman Khan during the latter's good and bad times.

Shera says: "I started with Salman Khan as a bodyguard, past 15 years, we were like brothers Now I am a member of his family .."

Shera gets very emotional when speaking of his relationship with Salman Khan.

Shera said: "People do not know his own as a superstar, but I've seen helping people How many people in the film industry stand to make charitable donations and other works of Salman Khan always helps those in need..? I remember this example, when Salman Khan helped a stranger and even let him know that he helped. If a beggar sleeping on the cold streets at night in Mumbai or the child is hungry, he helps everyone he can.

"I can not express in words what my relationship with Salman is. I want to say that Salman Khan has treated me like his brother, and I am a part of his family now. Salman Khan has been through ups and downs, but he never forgot his friends and family. "


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...