Health Benefits Of Mango Fruit :
- Mangoes contain phenols, this phenolic compound have powerful antioxidant and anticancer abilities.
- Mango is high in iron, pregnant women and people with anemia are advised to eat this fruit regularly.
- Mango is effective in relieving clogged pores of the skin.
- It is also valuable to combat acidity and poor digestion.
- Mango is high in antioxidant and low in carbohydrates.
- Mango is a rich source of vitamin A(beta-carotene), E and Selenium which help to protect against heart disease and other ailments.
Nutritive Values : Per 100 gm.
- Vitamin A : 6,350 I.U.
- Vitamin B : Thiamine .06 mg.;
- Vitamin C : 41 mg.
- Calcium : 9 mg.
- Phosphorus : 13 mg.
- Protein : .7 gm.
- Calories : 66
Beneficial to crush Cancer
The experts believe is the source of mango carotenoid called beta crytoxanthin, the material is good penumpas cancer.
Good for digestive, health, eyes, mouth, and throat
Acid content of error in the mango is very good for the digestive tract. While its riboflavin content is very good for the eyes, mouth, and throat.
Mangoes benefits for therapy
Eg for blood cleaner, Lower heat loss, and eliminate body odor. Mangoes are considered able to clean the blood flow and reduce excess body heat. Besides mango is also good to get rid of body odor.